Welcome to the Relax-and-Recover (ReaR) User Guide Documention pages¶
This is the home for the Relax-and-Recover (ReaR) User Guide Documention and everybody is welcome to improve the documentation.
This is a sub-project of Relax-and-Recover (ReaR) to finally get a decent ReaR User Guide using:
- all pages are stored on GitHub
- use mkDocs to create the site
- use the ReadTheDocs theme supported by mkdocs
- use docker to automatically build the site on the fly (while we edit the content before we publish)
- use GitHub Pages to automatically build the site and publish on https://relax-and-recover.org/rear-user-guide/
- anybody can provide comments and/or ideas via GitHub issues
- by clicking on the feedback link on the bottom of each page will bring you to a new GitHub issue
- anybody may create pull request which may (or may not) be accepted
However, there is a catch, as with the main project we work on this voluntarily (for free), but the progress may be really slow due to the fact we still have to work for a living.
Faster creation of documentation
Buy a ReaR Subscription to guarantee a couple of hours a week to be spent on writing documentation and updating these web pages.